- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Miracles do exist. Surprise yourself with beautiful, flawless skin with the Miracle Skin™ Transformer SPF 20 Face!
- This breakthrough 5-in-1 tinted skin enhancer is designed to hydrate, prime, enhance, mattify and protect your skin.
- Instantly provides your skin with an antioxidant-rich hydrating base, primed smooth finish, weightless coverage and SPF 20.
- The unique M3 Complex delivers a combination of antioxidants and vitamins, including Saw Palmetto and Passion Fruit extracts. Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and CoEnzymeQ10 are encapsulated into tiny beads for direct delivery onto your skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and pigmentation imperfections.
- Contains the organic certified ingredient, EcoPhysalis®, a natural plant extract that helps protect your skin from free radicals.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, wax, mineral oils, and talc.
- Developed with selected natural ingredients. Dermatologist tested.
- Capacity: 1.7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 by Miracle Skin Transformer. Sorry!
Interested in new Miracle Skin Transformer products?
There had to be a better way... an easier way to deliver shortcuts to flawless skin. Noticing a gap in the market, Sarah spent years formulating Miracle Skin™ Transformer — a complete breakthrough, proprietary formulation that puts beauty and protection at your fingertips.
Each formula in the Miracle Skin Transformer collection contains natural active complexes that offer protection and hydration benefits, giving you a smooth, airbrushed-like complexion in just seconds. They also work to improve your skin's texture, reduce the appearance of pores, smooth and minimize the appearance of fine lines, and reduce hyperpigmentation.
So even if you don't live a life of leisure, you can still treat your skin like royalty with any Miracle Skin Transformer product!
Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20
Love this product! I've used it for over a year now and have had great results. It's basically just a really good BB cream. It really does diminish flaws and smooths skin. The only reason I tried it to begin with was because my favorite mag (In Style) said that it was an awesome product. I don't normally run out to try everything that's praised as a miracle product, but am so glad I did with this. Don't worry about getting a shade too dark or light. It really does have a translucent quality that blends effortlessly. It seems pricey, but you truly only have to use a pea-drop amount. One tube lasts me nearly 6 months and that's with near daily use. I also use the spot concealer and love it as well. (Works with my dark undereye circles.)
I'd also recommend: nars, stila
- Laura - customer
- from sand springs, ok
- May 24, 2012
I don't like the 'look' of makeup very much. Nor do I like bare skin on a bad morning (i.e., stay up too late, not enough sleep, occasional breakouts). MST is perfect! I use the translucent color. It blends right into my skin and makes it feel and look wonderful. Over the few weeks that I've been using it, I've even noticed a slight reduction in fine lines. I love being able to just use one product to get out the door on a busy morning. Well, this and a bit of lipstick, and I'm set for the day. I take it along in my purse in case I need a touch-up during the day, but I actually haven't needed to do so. It lasts all day! I agree with others that it is a bit pricey, but it's well worth it, in my opinion.
- Cheryl f - customer
- from san francisco
- February 3, 2013
I am on my 3rd order of this product now. I love it. Unless I am going out on the town, I don't even bother with any other makeup. This product is perfect! Not only does it feel great, look natural, and moisturize...it also controls the the oil on my face all day. It's amazing! Worth every penny!
- Renae - customer
- from Santa Monica
- December 17, 2012
This stuff is awesome! I don't like wearing a lot a of make-up, so I don't. This makes my skin look and feel fantastic, without feeling goopy and covered.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 8, 2013
I used a Zappos courtesy credit to buy this. It is so expensive I never would have tried it otherwise, but I treated myself to something new. I love this product. It is the best moisturizer/sunscreen I have ever tried. It goes on smoothly & has a wonderful matte finish. My dear old wrinkled skin feels amazingly smooth. I will buy again! Maybe try with slight tint next time. It's worth the price; however, I do wish it were less. How can a little tube of cream be so much? It must have cost a couple of dollars to make & package. Even in light of that, this is a product I want to have on my dressing table at all times.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NC
- May 8, 2013