- Space age beauty is yours with this infinitely sweet Michele® timepiece!
- High polish stainless steel case with white silicone strap.
- Adjustable buckle closure.
- Luminous three-hand analog display with quartz movement and three sub-dials.
- Chronograph functionality.
- White enamel dial includes numerical hour markers.
- White dial ring features minute track.
- K1 crystal mineral window.
- Brand name and logo embossed on white silicone top ring.
- Water resistant 5 ATM/50 meters.
- Beautiful presentation box included.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 35 1⁄2 mm
- Case Width: 33 mm
- Case Depth: 11 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2.48 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Park Jelly Bean - White by Michele. Sorry!
Interested in new Michele products?
Each and every watch born into Michele presents an amusing anecdote and ageless glamour to the modern movement of time. These are a celebration of contemporary fashion and romanticism fused with time-honored craftsmanship, luxury and expertise.
Jelly Beans by Michele combine a vibrant spectrum of colors and mixed materials evoking a whimsical energy that reflects a fun and carefree lifestyle. The Jelly Beans boast lively silicone straps offset with a shiny stainless steel case. A matching Michele logo silicone bezel frames the chronograph dial enhancing the sporty appeal while the signature red MW logo and crown make the watches undeniably Michele.
The iconic Michele crown signifies authenticity while honoring personal style and inspiration from fashion's seasonal runway collections, colors and textures.
Michele Park Jelly Bean - White
Michele is my favorite watch. This watch is gorgeous. For me, however, I prefer a larger watch face. But that is my personal taste. Hands down, the watch is exquisite. Michele is a class time piece.
I'd also recommend: Tag Heuer; Movado;
- Anonymous - customer
- from nj
- February 22, 2013