- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your day-to-evening style intriguing while carrying the Webster wallet clutch.
- Convertible clutch made of luxurious leather.
- Holds your wallet, cell phone and other small essentials.
- Detachable shoulder strap. Shoulder drop: 15" length.
- Intricate ruching details.
- Top zip closure.
- Logo interior lining with a back wall zip pocket, credit card slots and multifunctional slip pocket.
- Dimensions: 9 1/4" wide x 1 1/2" deep x 5 1/2" high.
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 1 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 17 1⁄2 in
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Webster Wallet Clutch by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Sorry!
Interested in new MICHAEL Michael Kors products?
Michael Kors is recognized as one of America's pre-eminent designers for luxury sportswear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, and fragrance.
MICHAEL Michael Kors Webster Wallet Clutch
This is a beautiful clutch bag. Sleek and minimal, soft buttery leather, a sturdy zipper top, and just the right size. I took it to my cobbler and he created a wristlet strap out of the shoulder strap, perfect! I have it in black, cobalt, and nickel. Great, versatile bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Palm Beach, FL
- August 25, 2011
This is an attractive and practical little clutch I plan to use for evening events and special occasions. I would say it's a little pricey for such a limited purpose except that it has some special features I really like, such as a snap on/off strap, a zipper closure, and built in credit card slots, one open pocket, and one zipper pocket. The leather is super soft and expensive looking and the color is a nice cream that goes with everything. I'm very happy with this bag and plan to use it for a long time.
- Kate - customer
- from Houston, Texas
- December 14, 2011
Cute, functional, and an all-around great clutch! Very happy! The vanilla color is very neutral, and I plan to use it year round.
I'd also recommend: Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Jessie - customer
- from Madison, WI
- October 11, 2011
Beautiful electric/cobalt blue, very soft leather (like a baby's cheeks), usefully long strap (which can disappear into the bag). Big enough for flat things, lipstick, phone, keys but not the whole enchilada.
I'd also recommend: DKNY
- Alexis H - customer
- from San Francisco Bay Area
- October 6, 2011
Not quite what I expected. When the bag arrived the leather looked dried out and the gunmetal color looked worn around the ruched areas. Very disappointed. I used some leather conditioner from Frye on the bag and it made a difference - the leather looked more conditioned and the color looked shinier. Will keep the bag because it's the right size, but I'm still not completely satisfied.
- Anonymous - customer
- from DC metro
- June 17, 2011