- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Dressed up or dressed down, these ultrachic ballet flats are sure to make a bold style statement.
- Synthetic leather upper with a studded embellishment and branded hardware at the front.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Man-made lining and a cushioned man-made insole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Viva (Toddler/Youth) by MICHAEL Michael Kors Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new MICHAEL Michael Kors Kids products?
Michael Kors is recognized as one of America's pre-eminent designers for sky-high style. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his MICHAEL Michael Kors labell, including footwear styles for children of all ages.
Perfect for the child with an eye for style, MICHAEL Michael Kors Kids shoes are sure to be the perfect complement to any young trendsetter's wardrobe. Children are sure to be happy with the ultrastylish designs and parents will be pleased with the high-quality workmanship of every MICHAEL Michael Kors Kids style.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
MICHAEL Michael Kors Kids Viva (Toddler/Youth)
Lovely shoe. Had to go down a whole size and still fits with room. Very elegant with great support for a ballet.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- November 8, 2012