- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This trend-right MICHAEL Michael Kors satchel knows how to complement your casual-glam ensemble!
- Constructed of logo-print PVC with buff leather trim.
- Holds your keys, money clip and a slim cell phone.
- Dual buckle-adjustable handle straps.
- Signature logo-engraved hardware.
- Flat bottom with protective metal feet.
- Top zip closure.
- Logo-lined interior features a back wall zip pocket, cell phone and PDA pockets.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 7 1⁄2 in
- Height: 9 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 13 in
- Handle Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grayson Large Logo Satchel by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Sorry!
Interested in new MICHAEL Michael Kors products?
Michael Kors is recognized as one of America's pre-eminent designers for luxury sportswear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, and fragrance.
MICHAEL Michael Kors Grayson Large Logo Satchel
- Anonymous - customer
- from Long Beach, New York
- March 16, 2012
- Deborah - customer
- from Medley, Florida
- November 23, 2011
Bought it for my sister last year. She loved it. And the best thing is... it's still not on sale lol.
I'd also recommend: Louis Vuitton
- K N - customer
- from Denver CO
- February 20, 2012
I love this purse. I purchased it in the cream color. But with that said there are some bad points. The purse is naturally heavy without anything in it. It causes holding it for long period of time to b difficult. Also, the handles on the purse should be bigger. They seem a lil small for the size of the purse.
- Sheta B - customer
- from Houston, TX
- January 13, 2012
Christmas gift for my girlfriend and she loved it. I thought it was kind of big when I first received it but she said it was perfect!
- Rob - customer
- from TX
- January 2, 2012