- Stimulate your style with the outstanding look of this Michael Kors™ timepiece.
- Gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet with horn-acetate inset.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Light champagne dial face includes roman numeral hour markers and brand name.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Polished top ring.
- Integrated crown protection.
- Water resistant 5 ATM/50 meters.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 40 mm
- Case Width: 40 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 4.96 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5722 - Bradshaw Chronograph by Michael Kors. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors MK5722 - Bradshaw Chronograph
I am absolutely in love with this watch. Not only is it a gorgeous watch, but it is not too bulky nor too big for my small wrist. It is just perfect! Thank you, Zappos, for carrying such an amazing watch.
- Diomarys M - customer
- from Miami, Florida
- March 23, 2013
Great watch - and is as pictured - probably nicer in person actually. Wife loves it, and it's a great "man" sized womens watch. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for something a little different from a basic gold. And as always - Zappos shipping/customer service is awesome!
- Bobby B - customer
- from New York, NY
- January 16, 2013