- Put your stunning style on display with this Michael Kors™ watch!
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Guilloche dial face features crystal hour markers and brand name.
- Crystal accents at bezel.
- Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 39 mm
- Case Width: 39 mm
- Case Depth: 11 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄10 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK5353 - Parker Chronograph by Michael Kors. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors MK5353 - Parker Chronograph
I absolutely love this watch! Can be worn with anything and everything. Adds an instant touch of glam and sophistication to your outfit. Very happy!
- Myshka - customer
- from Brooklyn, ny
- January 28, 2012
This product was gorgeous! It is heavy and feels so expensive. I only returned it because my daughter said she really wanted the silver one. I really wanted to keep it for myself!
- Julie - customer
- from Watkinsville GA
- December 13, 2010
This watch really is stunning. It goes with just about anything, from casual to black tie! It's very sparkly and comfortable. The band is easy to open and close (especially if you have long nails like me) and never pinches my arm like some watches do.
- April A - customer
- from Buffalo, NY
- December 19, 2012
I was worried the watch face would be too big for my small wrist, but it's perfect. The watch has just enough bling to dress up an outfit and still be able to wear it everyday. Very comfortable too.
- Carol - customer
- from MA
- November 8, 2012