- Execute a look of magnificence when you wear this Michael Kors™ timepiece!
- Gold-tone stainless steel case.
- Leather strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial includes crystal-accented hour markers.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Bezel features crystals in a pavé setting.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 39 mm
- Case Width: 39 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 3⁄4 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MK2249 - Parker Chronograph by Michael Kors. Sorry!
Interested in new Michael Kors products?
Currently, Michael Kors manufactures a wide range of items through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These labels focus primarily on men's and women's apparel, handbags, footwear, eyewear, watches, fragrance, and bedding.
Michael Kors MK2249 - Parker Chronograph
The watch is very beautiful and I am very happy with the watch. I would recommend the watch for anyone that would like a nice watch.I am proud to be the owner of my beautiful watch.
I'd also recommend: Coach
- Earnestine - customer
- from Warner Robins,Georgia
- March 27, 2013
I love my new watch and receive tons of compliments on it. It is very classy and can be worn with a variety of styles...dressed up or down.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mattituck, NY
- March 22, 2013
I ordered this watch as a gift for a member of my family. She was absolutely thrilled with it. One note: It arrived within less than twenty-four hours of my order!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland, Texas
- January 12, 2013
Just received this watch. I seem to be in between link sizes with MK watches so the adjustable leather strap give me more than one size option. The face seems a bit lighter than my other MK watches but I'm not sure if it's just the overall weight being less because of the leather strap or if it's a different quality. I'll be taking good care of it so time will tell.
- Jamie M - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- October 6, 2012
Beautiful watch. Nice, heavy gold face and leather band. Will be taking good care of this watch, just hope the "diamonds" don't fall out from the pave.
- KATE P - customer
- from NJ
- August 27, 2012