- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Bring the rugged outdoors to your casual life with the Shiraz Waterproof boot from Merrell®.
- Premium leather upper with a D-ring lacing system for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Weathertight seam-sealed construction provides a water-resistant barrier to help keep feet dry.
- Canvas lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists bacteria for odorless comfort.
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Lightweight PU midsole with a molded nylon arch shank for added stability.
- Merrell Air Cushion with TPU heel stabilizer absorbs shock for added comfort.
- Rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shiraz Waterproof by Merrell. Sorry!
Interested in new Merrell products?
As the concept of "outdoor" has broadened to include varying types of activities and environments, the outdoor enthusiasts' needs have changed. Merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution and continues to evolve. From their air cushion midsoles, Q-Form® footbed, supportive Trailspring® technology, Omni-Fit™ lacing system and innovative sole designs, Merrell delivers comfort and performance in both natural and urban environments.
Merrell has the rest of you covered as well with their line of tops, bottoms and jackets. The attention to detail put into their shoes also extends to their clothing. Merrell utilizes materials like Merino Wool, and cutting-edge technologies like Slick Seam™, Opti-Shell™, and Bio-Blend™ to keep you comfortable in any environment.
Merrell believes that the journey is as important as the destination - and that has been their inspiration since day one.
Make Merrell shoes and clothes a part of your own inspiring journey!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Merrell Shiraz Waterproof
Three pair of Merrell shoes, all are great and this boot fits well, feels good and looks good with casual not dress. Also wear Ecco and they and Merrell are the best of the all shoes made. Have dropped all other makes. Thanks to Zappos for good service and selection of products.
I'd also recommend: ecco
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- John - customer
- from florida
- December 13, 2012
Merrell Shiraz is super great-looking, and had the right sole with a rocker than feels great underway. However, I returned them due to a much tighter toe box than the World Guide in the same size. Don't they use the same last for their shoes? Low-top boots are a little weird, too, and these felt like they'd be really annoying on my ankles. When I ordered I knew I was rolling the dice. A gamble that didn't pay off.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Mike - customer
- from Denver
- October 20, 2012