- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy the summer in classy comfort with the Parva.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Cement construction.
- Full grain leather-wrapped EVA footframe provides cushioning.
- Molded nylon arch shank.
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides women's-specific stride-sequenced cushioning.
- Sticky rubber Sola outsole.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Parva by Merrell. Sorry!
Interested in new Merrell products?
As the concept of "outdoor" has broadened to include varying types of activities and environments, the outdoor enthusiasts' needs have changed. Merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution and continues to evolve. From their air cushion midsoles, Q-Form® footbed, supportive Trailspring® technology, Omni-Fit™ lacing system and innovative sole designs, Merrell delivers comfort and performance in both natural and urban environments.
Merrell has the rest of you covered as well with their line of tops, bottoms and jackets. The attention to detail put into their shoes also extends to their clothing. Merrell utilizes materials like Merino Wool, and cutting-edge technologies like Slick Seam™, Opti-Shell™, and Bio-Blend™ to keep you comfortable in any environment.
Merrell believes that the journey is as important as the destination - and that has been their inspiration since day one.
Make Merrell shoes and clothes a part of your own inspiring journey!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Size runs small in length and width. Still felt really comfortable but going up one size.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Connersville, IN
- April 9, 2013
Very cute...but the bed of sandal is smooth leather, which doesn't give you a lot of grip while walking. I kept them with the hope that as I wear them they will not be so slippery. Arch is not as good as other Merrells that I have purchased.
Felt true to size
Moderate arch support
- Lou - customer
- from Chicago
- May 16, 2013