- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Jazz up your fun time in the snow with the Merrell® Spruzzi!
- Waterproof leather upper with faux shearling cuff.
- Features a waterproof membrane that provides an impermeable but breathable barrier from the elements.
- 200 grams Merrell Opti-Warm® lightweight, low-bulk, insulation provides excellent protection from the cold.
- Elastic cord and lock lacing system for easy on and off.
- Removable EVA footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution helps resist odor.
- Molded nylon arch shank for all-day support.
- Cushioned EVA midsole provides underfoot comfort.
- Air-cushioned heel provides stability and shock absorption.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for stability and grip.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Spruzzi Waterproof (Toddler/Youth) by Merrell Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Merrell Kids products?
The Merrell kids' line offers a little something for everyone and every season. Your littlest outdoor enthusiast will love their water-friendly shoes and sandals in the summer. Boys and girls will enjoy hitting the trails in the spring and fall with their hiking boots and shoes. Children of all ages will love the year-round Jungle Moc. Perfect for school and the outdoors, the ease and comfort of this classic slip-on is unparalleled.
The Merrell kids' line of footwear can help encourage kids of all ages to get outside and enjoy all that nature has to offer. Merrell shoes will be there for them from babies to big kids, from school to the playground, from camp to the great outdoors. The whole family can get out and get moving with the comfort and protection of Merrell shoes on their feet every day.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Merrell Kids Spruzzi Waterproof (Toddler/Youth)
Disclaimer - I'm an adult with wide feet, and I love these boots. My hunt for a winter boot took - no hyperbole - five years. In that time, I had several mediocre boots, but nothing that suited all my needs. Chicago winters are rough on footwear. I find myself routinely walking through over a foot of piled-up snow, an endless sea of frigid slush, and countless hours of dark below-zero temperatures. Not only do I walk in this weather - I also drive in it. That meant that I needed something that had a reasonably slim profile to it, something flexible, something warm, something comfortable, and something waterproof. I didn't find anything I wanted in the ladies' boots, but then I decided to try the largest Youth size available in these too-cute boots, and it was a match made in heaven. I'm a Women's size 9 and the Youth 7 fits me like a glove. I can even stuff some thick wool socks in there if I'm willing to put up with the tightness, but the boots are plenty warm without them. They're flexible and light enough that I can drive in them, and I don't feel like I'm stomping around with cinder blocks on my feet. They're totally waterproof, and my piggies stay toasty even when I'm ankle-deep in slush. Plus, they look great. The black/white combo matches any outfit, and while the white bumpers get scuffed easily, the somewhat shiny black upper resists dull dirty build-up that can make boots look dingy.
I'd also recommend: Keen
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Mariel L - customer
- from Chicago, Illinois
- March 17, 2013
My daughter loves these boots. But when they arrived, the quality was poor. The front vamp was bubbling and part of the rubber sole was already coming off. They were returned.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- DollarBill - customer
- from Chicago
- November 5, 2012