- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A high-speed backpacking shoe that will keep your feet dry through wet and warm conditions.
- Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- External heel stability arm.
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing.
- Lining treated with Aegis®.
- Grade two nylon insole for trail hiking.
- Molded nylon arch shank.
- 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption.
- Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning.
- 5mm sole lug depth.
- Vibram® Chameleon 5 Sole / TC5+Rubber.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chameleon 5 Waterproof by Merrell. Sorry!
Interested in new Merrell products?
As the concept of "outdoor" has broadened to include varying types of activities and environments, the outdoor enthusiasts' needs have changed. Merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution and continues to evolve. From their air cushion midsoles, Q-Form® footbed, supportive Trailspring® technology, Omni-Fit™ lacing system and innovative sole designs, Merrell delivers comfort and performance in both natural and urban environments.
Merrell has the rest of you covered as well with their line of tops, bottoms and jackets. The attention to detail put into their shoes also extends to their clothing. Merrell utilizes materials like Merino Wool, and cutting-edge technologies like Slick Seam™, Opti-Shell™, and Bio-Blend™ to keep you comfortable in any environment.
Merrell believes that the journey is as important as the destination - and that has been their inspiration since day one.
Make Merrell shoes and clothes a part of your own inspiring journey!