- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Merrell Size Chart
- Comfort and mobility combine for a day climbing with friends at your favorite crag.
- Soft, lightweight, stretch woven fabric.
- Opti-Wick® technology pulls moisture away from the skin and transfers it to the fabric surface for evaporation.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Contoured belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- One zip cargo pocket at right side.
- 96% cotton, 4% elastane.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 20 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 11. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Belay Short by Merrell. Sorry!
Interested in new Merrell products?
As the concept of "outdoor" has broadened to include varying types of activities and environments, the outdoor enthusiasts' needs have changed. Merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution and continues to evolve. From their air cushion midsoles, Q-Form® footbed, supportive Trailspring® technology, Omni-Fit™ lacing system and innovative sole designs, Merrell delivers comfort and performance in both natural and urban environments.
Merrell has the rest of you covered as well with their line of tops, bottoms and jackets. The attention to detail put into their shoes also extends to their clothing. Merrell utilizes materials like Merino Wool, and cutting-edge technologies like Slick Seam™, Opti-Shell™, and Bio-Blend™ to keep you comfortable in any environment.
Merrell believes that the journey is as important as the destination - and that has been their inspiration since day one.
Make Merrell shoes and clothes a part of your own inspiring journey!
Merrell Belay Short
Love these shorts. I wear them several times a week to go to lunch and to do light hiking. I am a curvy girl and these shorts are flattering to both my tummy and the butt and that is a tough challenge for most pants or shorts. They have been my "go to" shorts for just about everything since I got them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Ketchum, Idaho
- July 14, 2010
Love them my second pair, wash wonderful machine or by hand, dry overnight hung in the shower. Fit is perfect.
- Jane G - customer
- from michigan
- July 23, 2011
Shocked to have such quick delivery in this neck of the woods. Still amazed it came the next day without cost!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Okanogan, WA
- July 21, 2011
I love Merrell shoes, but the short were to tight and so unfortunately had to return. I ordered in my normal size 8. Loved the style and fabric color.
- Linda R - customer
- from Cedar Hills, Ut
- June 6, 2011
A great bermuda short. Nice lines and zippers. Fits great, looks smart.
I'd also recommend: Jag
- V. A - customer
- from Florida
- April 28, 2011