- Merrell Size Chart
- Be ready, whether the trail is ready for you or not, in the Aquatia Jacket.
- 2.5-layer Opti-Shell™ provides waterproof, breathable protection.
- Fully seam-sealed.
- Attached, roll-away hood.
- Zip-front closure with storm flap.
- Long sleeves with adjustable cuffs.
- Zippers at armpits to vent heat.
- Pack and roll into the left pocket for travel.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Aquatia Jacket by Merrell. Sorry!
Interested in new Merrell products?
As the concept of "outdoor" has broadened to include varying types of activities and environments, the outdoor enthusiasts' needs have changed. Merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution and continues to evolve. From their air cushion midsoles, Q-Form® footbed, supportive Trailspring® technology, Omni-Fit™ lacing system and innovative sole designs, Merrell delivers comfort and performance in both natural and urban environments.
Merrell has the rest of you covered as well with their line of tops, bottoms and jackets. The attention to detail put into their shoes also extends to their clothing. Merrell utilizes materials like Merino Wool, and cutting-edge technologies like Slick Seam™, Opti-Shell™, and Bio-Blend™ to keep you comfortable in any environment.
Merrell believes that the journey is as important as the destination - and that has been their inspiration since day one.
Make Merrell shoes and clothes a part of your own inspiring journey!
I bought this for rain, but so far there has been no rain. I have worn it when the wind was howling and it was about 45 degrees out and the wind protection it top notch and I stayed warm with 2 base layer. The fit is great, love the hood and sleeve have velcro to lock it down over gloves. Great jacket. Look forward to trying it in the rain.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mammoth Lakes, CA
- April 15, 2013