- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Relax and enjoy the view with the Pearl City shades from Maui Jim®.
- High-grade injected nylon, lightweight and tough with superior fit and comfort.
- Anticorrosive spring provides flexibility for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Saddle-style bridge, fixed with built-in nose pads made from an embedded rubber compound.
- 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection.
- ST (SuperThin) Glass™ for superior durability and scratch resistance in a design that's 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses.
- Temple Length: 116 mm
- Frame Width: 136 mm
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Lens Height: 36 mm
- Lens Width: 50 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pearl City by Maui Jim. Sorry!
Interested in new Maui Jim products?
Now you can open your eyes to a whole new world of color with Maui Jim Sunglasses featuring PolarizedPlus®2 lens technology—the most advanced polarized lens technology on Earth. It has the power to face down glare and extinguish it completely. Maui Jim’s patented multi-layered lens design allows more usable light to be transmitted to the eyes. Unrivaled visual acuity, contrast and color are the exquisite results. You will experience deeper, more saturated colors and higher levels of contrast in any environment.
Maui Jim continues to revolutionize the sunwear world with the introduction of the Maui Evolution® lens. This proprietary lens material is made for those with active lifestyles. It offers the best qualities of Maui Jim’s ST (SuperThin) glass and Polycarbonate lenses by offering superior optics, scratch resistance and impact resistance in a lightweight, high-index package. Maui Evolution® enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
Available in four lens colors, Maui Jim® offers an option for every level of light. Neutral Grey lenses offer contrast and the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. Maui Rose® lenses offer the sharpest contrast and image resolution. They are excellent for fast action activities, overcast or foggy days. HCL® (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy and low light conditions. The new HT™ (High Transmission) lenses are perfect for variable and low light conditions, haze, fog, or overcast days and feature a flattering palm tint without a distracting yellow cast.
Protect your eyes from harmful glare today without blocking out any of the vibrant colors around you with a pair of Maui Jim® sunglasses!