- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Block out harmful glare, not the vivid colors around you. Experience life as it was meant to be experienced with the Maui Jim® Peahi.
- SuperThin (ST) Glass Lens: For general wear, ST Glass is 20% thinner and lighter than conventional glass giving you superior optics, durability, and scratch resistance without the weight. Three rare earth elements boost colors resulting in clarity, comfort, and glare protection.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim® Sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- Natural Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. 8% light transmission.
- HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions, or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast. 12% light transmission.
- Adjustable metal core temples create a personalized fit.
- Spring hinges gently hug the head for lasting fit and comfort.
- Nickel/silver alloy hinges provide strength, easy movement and corrosion resistance.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Cellulose propionate frame: Very lightweight, hypoallergenic, and available in a wide range of colors and densities.
- Made in Italy.
- Case included.
Lens 65mm W x 40mm H
- Temple Length: 118 mm
- Frame Width: 141 mm
- Weight: 2 oz
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Lens Width: 65 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Peahi by Maui Jim. Sorry!
Interested in new Maui Jim products?
Now you can open your eyes to a whole new world of color with Maui Jim Sunglasses featuring PolarizedPlus®2 lens technology—the most advanced polarized lens technology on Earth. It has the power to face down glare and extinguish it completely. Maui Jim’s patented multi-layered lens design allows more usable light to be transmitted to the eyes. Unrivaled visual acuity, contrast and color are the exquisite results. You will experience deeper, more saturated colors and higher levels of contrast in any environment.
Maui Jim continues to revolutionize the sunwear world with the introduction of the Maui Evolution® lens. This proprietary lens material is made for those with active lifestyles. It offers the best qualities of Maui Jim’s ST (SuperThin) glass and Polycarbonate lenses by offering superior optics, scratch resistance and impact resistance in a lightweight, high-index package. Maui Evolution® enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
Available in four lens colors, Maui Jim® offers an option for every level of light. Neutral Grey lenses offer contrast and the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. Maui Rose® lenses offer the sharpest contrast and image resolution. They are excellent for fast action activities, overcast or foggy days. HCL® (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy and low light conditions. The new HT™ (High Transmission) lenses are perfect for variable and low light conditions, haze, fog, or overcast days and feature a flattering palm tint without a distracting yellow cast.
Protect your eyes from harmful glare today without blocking out any of the vibrant colors around you with a pair of Maui Jim® sunglasses!
Maui Jim Peahi
Maui Jim glasses are amazing! Zappos did a great job with description and visuals because these fit perfect.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston
- October 6, 2011
Best sunglasses I've ever owned. Dropped them off my Jeep doing 55 mph and survived with one little scuff on the frame. If you are outside 80% of the day; I highly recommend them!
- Anonymous - customer
- June 7, 2011
- Frank G - customer
- from Kansas City, Missouri
- November 8, 2010
The frames & lenses are awesome. Some of best looking sunglasses I have ever owned. The only downfall for me is that they are a little heavy. I've got the Peahi's for casual/short term wear, & a pair of the 580 Costas for all day, or sports. I really wish Maui would offer a polycarbonate lens with this frame!
I'd also recommend: Costa del Mar
- Anonymous - customer
- from Breckenridge, Colorado
- August 9, 2010
I really love my Maui Jim Peahi sun glasses. Out on the water fishing you can really see everything clearly without glare. I didn't realize how much I was missing with other sun glasses! I didn't compromise looks for this either. The white glasses look awesome too!
- Maureen W - customer
- from Vero Beach, Florida
- March 16, 2013