- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Don't worry about the little things. Just enjoy the sun and the water while you take in the scenery with the Cliff House from Maui Jim™.
- Proprietary MauiGradient Lenses: These lenses allow an appropriate amount of light to be filtered through certain areas while less in places where protection is paramount.
- Neutral Grey Lens offers a rich color contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight.
- HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast.
- Maui HT™ High Transmission Lens is suitable for variable and low-light conditions. HT boosts colors, contrast, and depth perception, and delivers the most visible light of all Maui Jim lenses.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- Maui Evolution® lenses fuse the best qualities of glass and polycarbonate lenses. Offering superior optics, scratch resistance, and impact resistance in a lightweight high-index package, Maui Evolution enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
- CLEARSHELL® Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses against nicks and scratches.
- Pure titanium frame material is lightweight, durable, and comfortable.
- Gloss finish for a sleek look.
- Traditional anti-corrosive hinge.
- A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Rx Availability: Please contact an eye care professional for prescription availability for this style. Rx availability varies by style.
- Protective carrying case included.
- Made in Japan.
- Temple Length: 131 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Lens Width: 58 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cliff House by Maui Jim. Sorry!
Interested in new Maui Jim products?
Now you can open your eyes to a whole new world of color with Maui Jim Sunglasses featuring PolarizedPlus®2 lens technology—the most advanced polarized lens technology on Earth. It has the power to face down glare and extinguish it completely. Maui Jim’s patented multi-layered lens design allows more usable light to be transmitted to the eyes. Unrivaled visual acuity, contrast and color are the exquisite results. You will experience deeper, more saturated colors and higher levels of contrast in any environment.
Maui Jim continues to revolutionize the sunwear world with the introduction of the Maui Evolution® lens. This proprietary lens material is made for those with active lifestyles. It offers the best qualities of Maui Jim’s ST (SuperThin) glass and Polycarbonate lenses by offering superior optics, scratch resistance and impact resistance in a lightweight, high-index package. Maui Evolution® enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
Available in four lens colors, Maui Jim® offers an option for every level of light. Neutral Grey lenses offer contrast and the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. Maui Rose® lenses offer the sharpest contrast and image resolution. They are excellent for fast action activities, overcast or foggy days. HCL® (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy and low light conditions. The new HT™ (High Transmission) lenses are perfect for variable and low light conditions, haze, fog, or overcast days and feature a flattering palm tint without a distracting yellow cast.
Protect your eyes from harmful glare today without blocking out any of the vibrant colors around you with a pair of Maui Jim® sunglasses!
Maui Jim Cliff House
Update: Although I love the cool style of these aviators, they do get a bit weighty after awhile. They are also just a little big for my medium face, but the nose pads seem to keep them easily in place. I still get a little nervous about them falling off my face, from time to time. I've already gotten many compliments, while wearing these around town, and I'm glad I bought them, I just wished they were as light as the other titaniums. I have a feeling the Black framed version may be a little lighter, compared to the silver or gold framed ones.
- Steph - customer
- from Lafayette, Ca
- August 7, 2011
Some of the best sunglasses that I own. If you are looking for an aviator style polarized lens sunglass that is not too flashy, then this is the sunglass for you! I preferred the black metal frame over the gold or silver flame because the black is less flashy. Sunglasses come with a baggy as well as a small yet sturdy case that easily fits in my purse, which is a plus! Maui Jim brand is expensive, but worth every penny! I am now a believer!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Fayetteville, AR
- August 26, 2011
I was already a big fan of Maui Jim, so when I was in the market for a new pair of sunglasses, I came straight here. I have two pairs of Kapalu, which I love because they are lightweight, medium sized, and have a great shape. I really wanted a pair of aviators, but every pair I've tried felt way too heavy. The Cliff House design is new and I couldn't find them anywhere to try, so I took a chance and ordered them online. I purchased the Gunmetal (Silver) Neutral Grey, but debated on getting the new Maui HT lenses. But after looking through photos, I knew I wouldn't have liked the green cast mirrored lenses. Straight out of the box I knew I made the right decision. The frames keep in line with the oversize aviator style, but they aren't completely cumbersome for my medium sized face. I am pleasantly surprised that these are almost as light as my Kapalu shades and of course lighter than any aviators I've tried. Love the stylish shape and the grey lenses that look a bit gradient. All in all, I think these might be my new favorite pair of sunglasses.
I'd also recommend: Ralph Lauren
- Steph - customer
- July 27, 2011
The lenses are obviously amazing because they are Maui Jim's. I think the shape is an edgier version of a typical aviator.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 21, 2013
Just what I was looking for. Other aviators are too big for my narrow face. The Baby Beach style was too small, but the Cliff House was perfect. They are also very light weight.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 20, 2013