- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Let the sublime style of the Baby Beach from Maui Jim™ make the everyday worries wash away with the crashing shore.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- Proprietary MauiGradient Lenses: These lenses allow an appropriate amount of light to be filtered through certain areas while less in places where protection is paramount.
- Maui Evolution® lenses fuse the best qualities of glass and polycarbonate lenses. Offering superior optics, scratch resistance, and impact resistance in a lightweight high-index package, Maui Evolution enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
- The Baby Beach features these lens options (note: all colors may not be in stock):
• Neutral Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight.
• HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast.
• Maui HT™ High Transmission Lens is suitable for variable and low-light conditions. HT boosts colors, contrast, and depth perception, and delivers the most visible light of all Maui Jim lenses.
- CLEARSHELL® Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses against nicks and scratches.
- Pure titanium frame material is lightweight, durable, and comfortable.
- A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads.
- Traditional anti-corrosive hinge.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Rx Availability: Please contact an eye care professional for prescription availability for this style. Rx availability varies by style.
- Protective carrying case included.
- Temple Length: 131 mm
- Frame Width: 133 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 37 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baby Beach by Maui Jim. Sorry!
Interested in new Maui Jim products?
Now you can open your eyes to a whole new world of color with Maui Jim Sunglasses featuring PolarizedPlus®2 lens technology—the most advanced polarized lens technology on Earth. It has the power to face down glare and extinguish it completely. Maui Jim’s patented multi-layered lens design allows more usable light to be transmitted to the eyes. Unrivaled visual acuity, contrast and color are the exquisite results. You will experience deeper, more saturated colors and higher levels of contrast in any environment.
Maui Jim continues to revolutionize the sunwear world with the introduction of the Maui Evolution® lens. This proprietary lens material is made for those with active lifestyles. It offers the best qualities of Maui Jim’s ST (SuperThin) glass and Polycarbonate lenses by offering superior optics, scratch resistance and impact resistance in a lightweight, high-index package. Maui Evolution® enhances color with a patented lens treatment.
Available in four lens colors, Maui Jim® offers an option for every level of light. Neutral Grey lenses offer contrast and the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. Maui Rose® lenses offer the sharpest contrast and image resolution. They are excellent for fast action activities, overcast or foggy days. HCL® (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy and low light conditions. The new HT™ (High Transmission) lenses are perfect for variable and low light conditions, haze, fog, or overcast days and feature a flattering palm tint without a distracting yellow cast.
Protect your eyes from harmful glare today without blocking out any of the vibrant colors around you with a pair of Maui Jim® sunglasses!
Maui Jim Baby Beach
Great look, feel and quality. Definitely made more a woman's size face (perfect for me - but may be narrow for some). Glad to see that these haven't been outsourced to China (I found that many of Ray Ban's aviators are now Chinese made and aren't made in Italy any more). This is what originally made me look into the Maui Jims - and I am so glad I did. Excellent product.
I'd also recommend: lilly pulitzer
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, NY
- August 7, 2011
I'm a guy with a thin, "Oblong" shaped face. These are the only aviator style sunglasses I've found to fit me. Many frames are too wide along with lenses that are too large for my face. I went with the glossy black/Maui HT version and I'm very happy with them. Even though they are a higher transmission lens there's no issue in bright sunlight for me. I have another pair of Maui Jim sunglasses which have neutral gray lenses and I find them to be very dark for anything but driving on a sunny day. The Maui HT lenses have been great for both driving and walking around.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southern New England, USA
- June 2, 2011
Love these sunglasses. I have a petite face and have finally found aviators that compliment smaller features. They are super light weight, and the lenses are fantastic. Happy to have found some stylish aviator sunglasses that actually look good on me.
- Ryanne H - customer
- from MPLS, MN
- April 11, 2011
Really happy with my Maui Jim Baby Beach. I have a smaller oval face and tried Ray-Bay Aviators which looked ridiculous. The Maui Jim's fit perfectly, and the optics are second to none. Definitely on the pricey side, but good fitting sunglasses are hard to find.
- Albert H - customer
- from Sacramento, CA
- January 25, 2012
I've had 4-5 pair of Maui Jim sunglasses over the years. I am extremely happy with these. They are the perfect size and length for me. I would recommend them for anyone who often finds that most frames look big on them or where they stick out past their head/ears. Regarding the lenses, I am very sensitive to light. These lenses do let quite a bit of light through, but it is not too much.
- Stacie - customer
- from St. Petersburg, FL
- December 17, 2011