- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Marmot Apparel Size Guide
- Conditions on the dark side of the mountain can get pretty chilly. Throw the lightweight Quasar Jacket in your pack and you'll be prepared when the time comes.
- Pertex® Quantum® fabric delivers wind- and water-resistant protection in an extremely light ripstop fabric made from synthetic microfiber.
- 900-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms full range of motion.
- One Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the Napoleon zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 900-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Quasar Jacket by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life
This jacket is beautiful, lightweight, looks great! I am a petite person and don't like a bulky jacket and this will be perfect. I bought it to take to Aspen skiing and outdoor activity in February. I'm 5'1", 108 lbs., chest 34, waist 25, hips 36.
- Snow B - customer
- from Mississippi
- January 1, 2013