- Marmot Apparel Size Guide
- A hand-me-down windbreaker isn't going to cut it when you're trying to tackle the summit unless you plan on reaching it frozen solid! Now, set out in the protective Nabu Jacket and it's a whole different story.
- M1 Softshell fabric is windproof, water-resistant, breathable, durable, warm, and stretchable.
- Polartec® NeoShell® delivers waterproof, windproof protection in an ultraflexible, highly breathable fabric.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Wicking liner pulls moisture away from the body and transports it towards the fabric surface for evaporation.
- Attached, adjustable hood.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms full range of motion.
- PitZips™ under arms rapidly dissipate heat when opened.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Media-friendly Napoleon pocket.
- Zippered Pack Pockets™ are accessible while wearing a pack.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- All exterior zippers are water resistant.
- Shell: 100% nylon.
Backer & Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Nabu Jacket by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life
Very cool technical jacket. Neo-shell is a revolutionary new product that keeps you dry to the bone while being very breathable at the same time. It is softer than a hard shell, but obviously not as soft as fleece. More of a soft synthetic feel. My only issue with this jacket was the fit. It is a very tight fitting design. Not for me. I am not a small person. Size 12 with broad shoulders. I couldn't even zip up the XL. Sad. Going to try the men's model. Hopefully that'll work because I really do love this coat.
- Kim - customer
- from Midwest
- March 15, 2013