- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Marmot Apparel Size Guide
- Rapid ascents are even harder when you're burdened with sub-par gear. Fortunately, this sleek Marmot® jacket is designed to let you pour on the speed.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell utilizes three-layer construction to keep you comfortably warm and dry by delivering durable, lightweight, wind and waterproof protection while still remaining breathable.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Attached, adjustable hood boasts a laminated wire brim for optimal visibility in poor conditions.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms full range of motion.
- PitZips™ under arms rapidly dissipate heat when opened.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- One zip chest pocket.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Speed Light Jacket by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life