- Marmot Apparel Size Guide
- A time-tested classic, the waterproof PreCip® Jacket keeps you dry and features a lightweight design for travel-friendly use.
- PreCip shell provides waterproof, breathable protection.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Roll-away hood with hook-and-loop tab.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- DriClime®-lined chin guard prevents chafing.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms full range of motion.
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat quickly.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs help hold in warmth.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the PreCip® Jacket - Tall / 3XL by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life
I love this jacket! It is keeping me nice and dry so far (which can be a challenge in the Puget Sound area!). It runs a little large, so be aware of that when ordering, though I enjoy the ability to layer.
- Trisha L - customer
- from Tacoma, WA
- November 1, 2011
Bought the jacket for my son. Very lightweight, great windbreaker and waterproof.
- Hellen C - customer
- from Southern California
- January 20, 2011
I couldn't be happier with jacket quality and fit as well as Zappos' service and delivery. Keep up the great effort!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dubuque, IA
- June 7, 2010