- Shivering in your bag is a thing of the past with the warmth and comfort of the lightweight Plasma 15 - Regular by Marmot®.
- Certified 900+ fill power goose down.
- EN tested.
- Insotect® Flow vertical baffle system helps reduce weight and transfers heat from your core to your extremities.
- Bag is designed to increase thermal value without adding weight.
- Ultralight and durable 10D Pertex Quantum® fabric.
- Wrap around foot box construction incorporates flow design with Marmot's classic trapezoid shape.
- Full-length zipper for easy entry and exit.
- Insulated draft tube helps eliminate cold leaks from the zipper.
- Hood draw cord is positioned for easy access.
- Insulated collar with easy access cord is engineered to close without hook-and-loop, helping keep warm air trapped in your bag.
- Face muff keeps the drawcord and zipper away from your face for a comfortable sleep.
- Two-way zipper sliders for venting and combining bags.
- Reversible slider tabs for easy use from inside the bag.
- Two hang loops for airing out the bag.
- Zipper garage.
•Weight: 1 lb 14.2 oz / 864 g.
•Fill weight: 1 lb 1.64 oz / 500 g.
•Size on hip: 58 in / 147.3 cm.
•Size on foot: 43 in / 109.2 cm.
•Main and lining materials: 100% nylon 10D micro ripstop DWR 0.8 oz/yd.
•Insulation material: 900+ fill power goose down.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plasma 15 - Regular by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life