- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Minimize hassle with the convenient and easy to assemble Limelight by Marmot®.
- Gear Loft and Footprint Included.
- DAC Press-Fit Poles - Have Press-In Inserts for Increased Durability.
- Comfortably fits 2 people.
- Full Coverage Fly
- Two Doors / Two Vestibules
- Window Weld™ - Waterproof Window Construction Reduces Weight and Enhances Appearance.
- Bare Bones Setup - Allows the Fly to be Used by Itself with Footprint to Make a Lightweight, Sturdy Shelter.
- Catenary Cut Floor - Fully Waterproof Floor with Taped Seams Lifted Off the Ground.
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls - Promote Undisturbed Sleep.
- Light-Reflective Points - To Find Your Tent At Night.
- Multiple Pockets.
- Snag-Free Zipper Flap - Zip and Un-Zip Without Getting the Zipper Caught.
- Stake Tape™ - Stake Tape
- Maximum Weight - 5 lbs / 2.268 kg
- Minimum Weight - 4 lbs 10 oz / 2.098 kg
- Dimensions - 41x54x88in / 104.1x137.2x223.5cm.
- Packed Size - 7 x 18 in / 17.8 x 45.7 cm.
- Vestibule Area - 9 sq ft / 0.8 sq m.
- Tent Poles - 3 / DAC Press-Fit 9.0mm
- Floor Area - 32 sq ft / 3 sq m
- Tent floor Material - 70d 100% Nylon 2000mm W/R, F/R
- Tent canopy Material - 68d 100% Polyester Ripstop,F/R
- Tent fly Material - 68d 100% Polyester Ripstop 1800mm, W/R, F/R
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Limelight 2P by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life