- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- WOW! The Kompressor Duffle by Marmot® is the amazingly lightweight bag that will carry all your gear anywhere you need to without a fuss, and then just crawl back into its own pocket when you no longer need it.
- Compresses into a tiny package when stuffed into its outside pocket.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Both handles can be worn over your shoulder or as backpack straps.
- Compression straps help keep your things secure.
- Exterior zip and mesh pockets help organize your gear.
- Top zip closure.
- Spacious main compartment with removable closed-cell foam back sheet.
- Key clip attachment.
- Volume: 2014 cu in / 33L
•210D nylon double ripstop.
•70D double ripstop silicone impregnated nylon.
•Reinforced with 210D nylon double ripstop.
- Bottom Width: 20 in
- Middle Width: 20 in
- Top Width: 20 in
- Depth: 10 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 26 in
- Strap Drop: 9 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 55 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 24 in
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kompressor Duffel by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life
Marmot Kompressor Duffel
Overall I'm pretty impressed. Very lightweight, good amount of storage. Two things I would like to see changed for future versions would be a thicker shoulder strap & pad and to allow the end of the shoulder straps (connection points) to spin as they do get tangled.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 25, 2012