- Marmot Kids Size Chart
- She'll weather the storm and keep going back for more in this protective Marmot® jacket.
- Ideal over midlayers or softshells as an extra layer of protection when inclement weather moves in.
- PreCip® microporous polyurethane coating creates a waterproof barrier that allows vapor molecules to escape, but doesn't allow larger liquid molecules to enter.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Attached hood extends protection.
- DriClime® chin guard is engineered to draw moisture away from the skin and disperse it across the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full zip-front closure.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Full taffeta lining.
- Shell: PreCip® 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester taffeta.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XL (14/16 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Girls' Storm Shield Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Marmot Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot Kids products?
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life