- Marmot Kids Size Chart
- Perfect for an outdoor adventure, the waterproof Marmot® PreCip Jacket keeps you dry and features a lightweight design for travel-friendly use.
- PreCip® microporous polyurethane coating creates a waterproof barrier that allows vapor molecules to escape, but doesn't allow larger liquid molecules to enter.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Fits over midlayers or softshells for an extra layer of armor when winter gets harsh.
- Roll-away hood with hook-and-loop tab.
- DriClime®-lined chin guard provides warmth and comfort.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ design gives full range of arm motion without the risk of ride up.
- Elastic cuffs keep out the cold.
- Pack- and harness-friendly zip hand pockets.
- PreCip® 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (6/7 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' PreCip® Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Marmot Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot Kids products?
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life
I love this coat for my little guy! It is very light weight, which makes it ideal for packing and completely waterproof, which is essential where we live. It is a bit big on him, but it allows for him to wear heavier layers under it, so it should last him all winter (and probably next year too). Great quality jacket and great service from Zappos!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- December 3, 2012