- Marmot Apparel Size Guide
- A slim-fitting yet casual jacket.
- Double-weave fabric resists light rain and wind.
- 4-way stretch.
- Attached hood with drawcord.
- Tall collar.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Two zippered chest pockets.
- Interior media and security pockets.
- Shell: 69% nylon, 22% polyester, 9% elastane.
- Lining 1: 100% polyester.
- Lining 2: 69% nylon, 22% polyester, 9% elastane.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the E Line Jacket by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life
It was a gift and fits my husband nicely. He's on the shorter side so I would have appreciated more length and height info from the model. But it looks great on him. Although he thinks it could use more warmth, he wears it almost every day here in the northwest.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Redmond, WA
- January 14, 2012