- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The creative utilization of poles in the two-person Aura helps create an extremely functional and versatile lightweight backpacking tent with a roomy vestibule for wet weather living.
- Bare bones setup allows the fly to be used by itself with a footprint to make a lightweight, sturdy shelter.
- Catenary cut floor is fully waterproof with taped seams lifted off the ground.
- DAC NSL poles re up to 15% lighter than traditional aluminum poles, yet comparable in strength.
- Knees pole system offers the ability to increase internal space without adding weight.
- "No Drip" vertical walls.
- Stake Tape™ included.
- Tent Floor Material: 40d Nylon 3000mm F/R.
- Tent Canopy Material: 20d No-Seeum-Net F/R.
- Tent Fly Material: 40d R/S Silicone/PU 1800mm F/R.
- Minimum weight:4 lbs. 1 oz. (1.843 kg.)
- Maximum weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz. (2.13 kg.)
- Floor area: 30.5 sq. ft. (2.834 sq. m.)
- Vestibule area: 9 sq. ft. (0.836 sq. m.)
- Packed size: 6" x 19" (15.24 x 48.26 cm.)
- Number of poles: 4.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Aura 2P by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life