- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Marmot Apparel Size Guide
- The Approach Jacket's ready to brave breezy climbing days and can keep up with you step for step. Its breathable stretch fabric keeps clamminess at bay and moves with you for unrestricted movement.
- Marmot M3 Softshell technology features a water, wind, and abrasion-resistant design.
- DriClime®-lined collar and chin guard prevents chafing.
- Full-length zip.
- Two zip hand pockets and one zip bicep pocket.
- Drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs help hold in warmth.
- 85% polyester, 15% elastane.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Approach Jacket by Marmot. Sorry!
Interested in new Marmot products?
Marmot clothing and equipment began in April 1971, when two University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in the Juneau Icefields of Alaska on a school project in Glaciology. While atop those glaciers, it was there amongst the students that the concept of a Marmot club was born. In order to become a Marmot, they had to climb a glacieted peak with another Marmot. In addition, everyone was president.
During that summer and up until 1973, Eric and Dave began making prototypes of down clothing in their dorm room. In addition to Eric and Dave, their friend Tom Boyce joined their ranks and opened a rental/retail shop under the name Marmot Mountain Works. Here is where the Marmot company was brought to life in the summer of 1974.
Marmot incorporates quality Gore-Tex® in their products, maintaining the highest quality performance product. As a company, they actually remain to be the oldest customers of Gore-Tex® in the world outdoor market. Marmot endeavors to provide outdoor gear that is authentic, innovative and best in class. In every area of business practice that they engage in, they passionately seek the highest level of quality, performance, service and value.
Marmot for Life
This jacket is great for spring and fall. It will keep you warm when you need it, but it also won't make you hot when it warms up throughout the day. It's true to size and extremely comfortable.
- Steve H - customer
- from Ann Arbor, MI
- May 10, 2011
Love this coat! The fit was perfect and delivery was fast! Once again Zappos delivers the goods. The quality is great and with the water resistant material there is no fear of in-climate weather. Would order any Marmot product again!
- Jason - customer
- from MPLS, MN
- April 18, 2013