- Andrew Marc Outerwear Size Chart
- Reputations aren't to be built in a day—they must be carefully cultivated and actively maintained. Make it all seem effortless in this expertly executed Marc New York™ coat.
- Military-inspired coat is fabricated from a plush Italian wool blend with cashmere for added softness.
- Shoulder epaulets.
- Notched lapel.
- Double-breasted button closure.
- Princess seams and inset waist complement the flattering swing silhouette.
- Stacked zip welt and flap hand pockets.
- Belted detail at back waist.
- Straight hem.
- Fully lined.
- 70% wool, 20% nylon, 10% recycled cashmere;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Precise Coat by Marc New York by Andrew Marc. Sorry!
Interested in new Marc New York by Andrew Marc products?
Including streamlined leather jackets, classic trenches, and contemporary down coats, the collection showcases the luxury materials, innovative engineering, and artisan details distinguishes Marc New York as an iconic American brand.
Marc New York by Andrew Marc Precise Coat
I ordered this coat at the last minute before my trip to London and Barcelona and it arrived the next day just in time for my flight. It fits true to size and is a very comfortable weight for very cold weather. I'm from California but now live in NC and haven't needed a heavy jacket in 20 years so this was a shot in the dark. The coat is great quality with two convenient pockets on each side (one that zippers) and it's very fashionable. Highly recommend.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charlotte, NC
- March 22, 2013
I was looking for a stylish, but simple double breasted coat. This was on the racks at Bloomingdale's for a lot more. Not a fitted coat, but still flattering. Runs large, the size 2 could probably fit a Medium so order lower than you would. Very soft fabric. Shipped quickly.
I'd also recommend: Cole Haan
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston
- February 5, 2013