- Be deceptively brilliant, like ice masquerading as fire, when you carry this Marc by Marc Jacobs™ satchel!
- Made of PVC with Italian leather trim.
- Dual layered zip closure.
- Top rolled handles.
- Adjustable crossbody strap.
- Zinc-based brand name plaque.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Custom woven horizontal logo jacquard interior lining.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- Made in Indonesia and Imported.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 9 in
- Handle Length: 13 in
- Handle Drop: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Marc'D and Check'd Coloblocked Small Satchel by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sorry!
Interested in new Marc by Marc Jacobs products?
Native New Yorker Marc Jacobs began his design career in 1981 when he attended Parsons School of Design. On the evening that Marc Jacobs was showing his senior collection and receiving some of the school's highest honors, a fashion executive in the audience took immediate notice. The conversation that followed led to the creation of a partnership based on two very simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality.
Two years later, Marc Jacobs ventured out and designed his first clothing collection bearing the Marc Jacobs label. In 1995, he launched his first full collection of men's ready-to-wear clothing. 2000 saw the launch of the first Marc Jacobs handbag collection.
In 2001, Marc Jacobs and his business partner, Robert Duffy, introduced their secondary collection, Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was established on the basis of providing a collection of comparatively affordable, edgy, and retro-inspired mass-market pieces. Since then, the collection has continued to grow exponentially to include Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, Marc by Marc Jacobs jewelry, Marc by Marc Jacobs eyewear, Marc by Marc Jacobs hair accessories, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watches.
Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the aim of providing quality shoes, handbags, accessories, eyewear and watches with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.