- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Manzella® Hatchback is the perfect combination of glove and mitt so you always have plenty of warmth and dexterity right at your fingertips.
- Click here for more information about Manzella glove sizing.
- Convertible mitt/glove combination for the perfect fit.
- Shell is made of microfleece with windproof finger hood.
- Schoeller™ NanoSphere™ technology repels water efficiently.
- Repel water with the Schoeller® NanoSphere® technology.
- Wind is deflected with a breathable and protective polyurethane film.
- Digital grid reflective rubber print on palm for ultimate grip.
- Hook at wrists allow for easy storage when not in use.
- Features reflective applications for safety.
- Manzella® logo at back of hand.
- Windstopper logo at inside wrist.
- Warmth Rating: Warmer(On a rating scale of Warm, Warmer and Warmest).
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Glove: 96% polyester, 4% spandex.
Mitt: 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Hatchback by Manzella. Sorry!
Interested in new Manzella products?
Manzella gloves come in a variety of activity-specific options for outdoor, hunting, running, and even uniform activities for those in public service. Manzella gloves also come with a warmth rating of warm, warmer, or warmest, so customers can choose from lightweight to more insulated gloves to match their level of desired protection. Featured technology like Touch Tip™, the material on the index finger and thumb that provides touchscreen compatibility so the wearers never have to remove their gloves, and the nighttime protection of 360º Reflective design, is part of Manzella’s continued effort to enhance the glove user’s experience.
A key advancement is their women’s gloves, which have gone through extensive studies to develop gloves designed to specifically fit the longer length and narrower width of women’s hands, providing a more comfortable and sure fit.
Manzella will continue to develop gloves that offer the perfect balance of warmth, mobility, comfort, grip, and breathability.
Manzella Women's Hatchback
I tried running in cold weather with regular fleece gloves, but my fingers froze. These "hatchback" gloves are wonderful. When the cover is pulled over the fingers, your hands stay warm. Later, when you're all warmed up, you can retract the cover so your fingers can cool off. I'm a huge fan of these gloves!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Norman, OK
- January 27, 2013