- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Travel the unknowns with the windproof protection of the Trekker II by Manzella®.
- Two-play softshell with Nanotech ripstop microfiber trim.
- Water-resistant digital synthetic suede palm for increased durability and grip.
- Moisture-managing fleece lining with WINDSTOPPER® for added protection from the wind.
- 40g of systhetic down insulation for amazing warmth.
- Neoprene-based shirt tail stretch cuff offers excellent comfort.
- Materials: 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- Hand wash cold and dry flat.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Trekker II by Manzella. Sorry!
Interested in new Manzella products?
Manzella gloves come in a variety of activity-specific options for outdoor, hunting, running, and even uniform activities for those in public service. Manzella gloves also come with a warmth rating of warm, warmer, or warmest, so customers can choose from lightweight to more insulated gloves to match their level of desired protection. Featured technology like Touch Tip™, the material on the index finger and thumb that provides touchscreen compatibility so the wearers never have to remove their gloves, and the nighttime protection of 360º Reflective design, is part of Manzella’s continued effort to enhance the glove user’s experience.
A key advancement is their women’s gloves, which have gone through extensive studies to develop gloves designed to specifically fit the longer length and narrower width of women’s hands, providing a more comfortable and sure fit.
Manzella will continue to develop gloves that offer the perfect balance of warmth, mobility, comfort, grip, and breathability.