- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Flip them down if its cold and flip them up if its not! The Snowflake Convertible by Manzella® is easy for those no-thought mornings when you just need to get going.
- Polyester fleece lining for added warmth and comfort.
- Wool blend knit construction with snowflake jacquard.
- Brushed knit lining.
- Hook-and-loop attachment for convertible option.
- Materials: 50% wool, 50% acrylic.
- Hand wash cold and dry flat.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Snowflake Convertible by Manzella. Sorry!
Interested in new Manzella products?
Manzella gloves come in a variety of activity-specific options for outdoor, hunting, running, and even uniform activities for those in public service. Manzella gloves also come with a warmth rating of warm, warmer, or warmest, so customers can choose from lightweight to more insulated gloves to match their level of desired protection. Featured technology like Touch Tip™, the material on the index finger and thumb that provides touchscreen compatibility so the wearers never have to remove their gloves, and the nighttime protection of 360º Reflective design, is part of Manzella’s continued effort to enhance the glove user’s experience.
A key advancement is their women’s gloves, which have gone through extensive studies to develop gloves designed to specifically fit the longer length and narrower width of women’s hands, providing a more comfortable and sure fit.
Manzella will continue to develop gloves that offer the perfect balance of warmth, mobility, comfort, grip, and breathability.
Manzella Snowflake Convertible
These gloves are truly amazing! They are a bit large but they keep my hands warm.
- Sophie - customer
- from New York, New York
- December 5, 2012
I have had these gloves for about 2 months and I'm about to replace them. The stitching on the flap that covers your fingers is coming undone, it is nearly completely off on one side. I find the flaps also come off all the time so the gloves aren't that warm. However, they are huge on me, none of my fingers come to the top of the finger holes so maybe if you have bigger hands this will be less of a problem.
- Anonymous - customer
- from CT
- January 1, 2013