- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Through night and day, the Manzella® TouchTip® Equinox is definitely down to keep your digits warm!
- Four-way stretch fleece protection with softshell back.
- Touchscreen compatibility.
- Stretch microfleece softshell.
- Microgrid stretch PU palm for added grip.
- Warmth Rating: Warmer (On a scale from Warm, Warmer and Warmest).
- Materials: 92% polyester, 8% lycra.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Equinox TouchTip® by Manzella. Sorry!
Interested in new Manzella products?
Manzella gloves come in a variety of activity-specific options for outdoor, hunting, running, and even uniform activities for those in public service. Manzella gloves also come with a warmth rating of warm, warmer, or warmest, so customers can choose from lightweight to more insulated gloves to match their level of desired protection. Featured technology like Touch Tip™, the material on the index finger and thumb that provides touchscreen compatibility so the wearers never have to remove their gloves, and the nighttime protection of 360º Reflective design, is part of Manzella’s continued effort to enhance the glove user’s experience.
A key advancement is their women’s gloves, which have gone through extensive studies to develop gloves designed to specifically fit the longer length and narrower width of women’s hands, providing a more comfortable and sure fit.
Manzella will continue to develop gloves that offer the perfect balance of warmth, mobility, comfort, grip, and breathability.
Manzella Equinox TouchTip®
I was surprised to see the two gloves I got were made differently! They were the same glove, by the same maker, in the same size. However, they are not made well at all. Placing the right and left thumbs of the glove together, the left thumb was about an inch longer and the thumb shaft more narrow. The swirl pattern on the right palm was much larger than the swirl pattern on the left. I will try ordering another pair to determine if it was a faulty pair. However, beware and make sure to try on both gloves before deciding to keep them. The right glove fit like a gem but the left with its mismatched stitching was disappointing.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 4, 2013