- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Practice your yoga in perfect harmony without injuring yourself with this supersoft microfiber eQua™ Plus Mat Towel.
- Features COCONA® natural technology. These fabrics are woven with natural fibers extracted from recycled coconut shells and is infused with activated carbon to provide odor management and eliminate bacteria.
- The eQua™ mat towel lies over your yoga mat to add traction to sweaty palms and feet and makes a great hand and face towel as well.
- Tightly woven fabric produces a soft, suede-like surface.
- Slip-resistant when moist.
- Extremely lightweight, yet plush, durable, super-absorbent and quick-drying.
- Outperforms ordinary cotton or polyester towels.
- Thicker and plusher for better absorbency and slip-resistance.
- Doubles as a germ-free gym towel to absorb perspiration or as a meditation shawl so you can stay warm during cool sitting sessions.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat.
72" Long x 26½" Wide
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the eQua™ Plus Mat Towel by Manduka. Sorry!
Interested in new Manduka products?
Manduka® mats and yoga accessories are still unrivaled in the marketplace. By using simple, enduring, natural - and whenever possible - renewable materials along with a fine attention to detail, Manduka is committed to "being green." They are working hard to be eco-friendly and eco-conscious when it comes to manufacturing their products. So much so that many of their products have been Oeko-Tex certified. This means from the zippers to the mat scrims and packaging are made with recyclable materials. The emission-free PVC yoga mats are made of biodegradable rubber. Manduka also uses natural, unbleached cotton in their bags and straps with sustainable cork for blocks.
As Manduka celebrates its 10th year, they continue to evolve. Constantly introducing new, sustainable products and still celebrating the spirit and wisdom of the yoga teachers and yoga students who help make Manduka the world´s most yoga-inspired accessories company.
Manduka, for your practice, and for our world. Namaste.