- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Macbeth™ Madrid is offering a traditional look that will last for years to come.
- Uppers made of suede canvas.
- Textile lining for a close to skin feel.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Lace-up closure for a perfect fit.
- Cup sole construction with heel-to-toe internal cushioning.
- Macbeth™ logo on heel, tongue and side.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Madrid by Macbeth. Sorry!
Interested in new Macbeth products?
Macbeth Vegan. In addition to Macbeth´s music-inspired products, Macbeth is also known for its support of the vegan community. From its inception, Macbeth took inspiration from its family of vegan artists like Bane, Alkaline Trio, American Nightmare, H20, and Sick Of It All and created modern sneakers that contain only vegan materials. Many of these bands were strict advocates for straight edge ideals, which often involved the elimination of using or consuming animal products of any kind. In natural succession, Macbeth's first ever shoe, the Eliot, launched in November of 2002 as a Vegan design. Macbeth continues to produce creative vegan footwear, and in 2007 Macbeth won "Best Vegan Skate Shoe" from Peta.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
The threads started to fall out all around the toes of the shoe within 2 days of using them. I do not skate board I was just doing everyday stuff in them. I liked the the look and feel I just dont think that they will last very much longer.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia
- April 16, 2013