- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Redirect your brainwaves to the essential slimmed-down Adams from Macbeth™.
- Vegan friendly canvas textile uppers.
- Lightweight and flexible design for a broken in feel.
- Macbeth logo patch on tongue.
- Constructed with eco-friendly water-based adhesives.
- Synthetic rubber outsole.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Adams by Macbeth. Sorry!
Interested in new Macbeth products?
Macbeth Vegan. In addition to Macbeth´s music-inspired products, Macbeth is also known for its support of the vegan community. From its inception, Macbeth took inspiration from its family of vegan artists like Bane, Alkaline Trio, American Nightmare, H20, and Sick Of It All and created modern sneakers that contain only vegan materials. Many of these bands were strict advocates for straight edge ideals, which often involved the elimination of using or consuming animal products of any kind. In natural succession, Macbeth's first ever shoe, the Eliot, launched in November of 2002 as a Vegan design. Macbeth continues to produce creative vegan footwear, and in 2007 Macbeth won "Best Vegan Skate Shoe" from Peta.