- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make it a night to remember when you step out in these posh pumps!
- Easy slip-on wear.
- Faux suede upper with allover studding.
- Man-made lining.
- Lightly cushioned man-made footbed.
- Hidden platform and wrapped heel.
- Man-made sole.
- Heel Height: 5 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Check out these comfort-enhancing accessories:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vio Let by Luichiny. Sorry!
Interested in new Luichiny products?
Luichiny has a design team who travels all over the world to spot the latest fashion trends. From colors to textures, their inspirations will be incorporated into Luichiny’s latest styles. Luichiny is continuously testing new European fashions to find the hottest and freshest trends for you.
Luichiny offers women’s shoes with a definitive flair for style and comfort. Fierce boots, sexy sandals, and striking pumps complement your confident lifestyle. Luichiny shoes are perfect for the woman who wants her independence and wants to get noticed in the outside world...at an affordable price.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I love these shoes! I bought them for my wedding and they are perfect! A couple of the jewels came off but they give you replacement ones along with replacement heal pads. I am so happy I was able to find these!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Krystal - customer
- from United States
- December 20, 2012