- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lucy Apparel Size Chart
- Whether you're lifting weights or doing yoga poses, create a stable foundation with the Perfect Core™ Pant.
- Due to the ultra compressive nature of the Perfect Core Pant, lucy® suggests you may be more comfortable in a size up.
- Body-Hugging fit is tight to the body for maximum support during high-intensity activity.
- lucy® powermax™ blends high-tech Supplex® and Lycra® fabrics to provide maximum compression, moisture management and four-way stretch.
- xBAR technology (eXtreme Body Reforming & Alignment) utilizes strategically placed mesh insets at the abdomen and lower back. These panels smooth and shape problem areas while reminding you to engage the core and maintain body alignment.
- Comfortable stretch waist with internal pocket.
- Stylish boot cut leg.
- Strategic flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Odor-inhibiting finish.
- Inseam: Regular 33", Short 31", Tall 36"
- Body: 87% Supplex® nylon, 13% Lycra® spandex.
Lining: 92% polyester, 8% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the lucy® Perfect Core™ Pant by Lucy. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucy products?
At lucy, we’re passionate about performance, and believe that every passion starts with a spark. It’s the kind you can’t ignore, illuminating every aspect of your life: your family, your friends, your career, your community, and your sport. We’re here to shine a light on that spark—fitting, since lucy comes from lux, the Latin word for “light.”
So you know that little light you have inside?
Fire it up. Ignite it. Let it shine. Because you are lucy. We all are lucy.
Lucy lucy® Perfect Core™ Pant
As the title suggests, these pants really are "perfect" in terms of fit, style and how they flatter your body. I love the higher-waisted style, because these pants stay put throughout a rigorous workout. They are ultra flattering and will make your butt look amazing! Now...for the one serious drawback that accounts for why I only rated these pants with 3 stars overall. I wore these pants for the first time while working out with my personal trainer. When I bent over to do back extensions, he told me not to buy any more of these pants. When I asked why, he said, "because I can see your very white a-- and your very black thong!" Needless to say ladies, this is a very serious drawback. Even though the fabric feels quite substantial, it obviously isn't. So, the only time I now wear these pants is for cardio. They are not suitable for any type of exercise that involves bending or stretching (unless you are willing to let everyone in the gym or yoga studio see your "assets" (pun intended). Really a huge disappointment, because in every other respect, these are fabulous pants. If not for this one drawback, I would have bought multiple pair. Now, I won't ever re-purchase. Also, some advice about fit. Zappos says to size up, but I bought the same size that I usually buy in Athleta or Prana and they fit perfectly. So, here's my recommendation: if you are physically fit and/or prefer a compressive fit, buy your regular size; if you are aspiring to fitness and/or prefer a more "comfort" fit, then size up.
I'd also recommend: Athleta, Prana
- Anonymous - customer
- from Marin County, CA
- March 30, 2012
These are the best! Style, quality and length tried others that all had their own set of issues - these are issue free.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Grand Tetons, Idaho
- February 24, 2012
These are the best yoga pants hands down. I have tried Lululemons and while they hold in the jiggle, they pill and attract a ton of lint (as confirmed by many other online reviews) but these do not pill nor attract lint. The fabric is thick and excellent quality. They are well worth the hefty price tag. I can tell these are going to last a long time. Oh, and yes, they are just as flattering from behind as the famed Lululemons.
- Alice H - customer
- from SF, CA
- May 21, 2012
I love these pants. After just having a baby and working on getting my body back, they look and feel fabulous. They are higher waisted than my normal pants which is great as I'm not constantly adjusting during my cardio and running sessions. The pant is comfortable, washes well and absolutely flattering. I'm 5'5 and ordered the short length and it's perfect for me. It's a matte black so there is no shiny spandex to accentuate any flaws. The pricetag was hard to swallow but it feels good working out in clothes that make you look and feel good.
I'd also recommend: Lululemon
- Dani R - customer
- from Edgewater, NJ
- January 7, 2012
I like these pants a lot. They help me look leaner by smoothing out my tummy and hips. I was expecting them to be tighter, though. They fit well, but I wouldn't call them power tights. I'm a size 4. After an hour of hot yoga they're a little saggy, but I still like them.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 28, 2012