- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lucy Apparel Size Chart
- Get your heart pumping in this sporty lucy® cami!
- Body-Hugging fit is tight to the body for maximum support during high-intensity activity.
- lucy® powermax™ blends high-tech Supplex® and Lycra® fabrics to provide maximum compression, moisture management and four-way stretch.
- Adjustable spaghetti straps.
- Relaxed V-neckline.
- Built-in shelf bra enhances comfort and support.
- Removable lucy cupcake™ bra inserts.
- Ruching at bust accents feminine curves.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Keyhole accent adds visual interest.
- Body: 94% Supplex® nylon, 6% Lycra® spandex.
Insert: 81% nylon, 19% spandex.
Lining: 59% polyester, 32% Coolmax® polyester, 9% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Heart Center Cami by Lucy. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucy products?
At lucy, we’re passionate about performance, and believe that every passion starts with a spark. It’s the kind you can’t ignore, illuminating every aspect of your life: your family, your friends, your career, your community, and your sport. We’re here to shine a light on that spark—fitting, since lucy comes from lux, the Latin word for “light.”
So you know that little light you have inside?
Fire it up. Ignite it. Let it shine. Because you are lucy. We all are lucy.
Lucy Heart Center Cami
This cami is great for bodypump, pilates and general gym workouts. I like that it is longer (past my hips). I am 5'3" but it isn't too long. The fabric feels so nice, it washes nicely and has held its shape. I am not a fan of extra padding in the bra area, which it has, but these aren't obnoxious and they have stayed in place even when I accidentally put it in the dryer instead of air drying it.
I'd also recommend: Nike, Athleta
- Elizabeth P - customer
- from Prospect, KY
- March 13, 2013
I got 2 of these tops - one for my friend, one for me, and we both love it for yoga. Not only is it cute but it fits well through the waist and is actually a bit longer than most sport tops. I don't even mind the padding, which normally I'd be adverse to, but it is a bit bigger of a gap at neckline without it, when you lean over, so it seems to fit a larger bust (like my friend) as well as a smaller one (like mine).
- Anonymous - customer
- from san francisco
- January 24, 2013
The fabric is ultra soft, the bra cups lift and keep it all together beautifully (xs 34B), even while running! Hello running cleavage. note: If you are petite and hourglass, this tank will be mid hip (5"2) and not body clinging in the waist. The xs is a little loose on a 26" waist.
- Alisa - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- January 23, 2013
This top runs a little big, but my normal size still fits ok. The long length will be great while doing yoga so that it doesn't roll up. Styling is very cute and comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Jacksonville, FL
- January 10, 2013