- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lucy Apparel Size Chart
- Focus on your pranayama and find your center in the Hatha Pant.
- Body-Hugging fit is tight to the body for maximum support during high-intensity activity.
- lucy® powermax™ blends high-tech Supplex® and Lycra® fabrics to provide maximum compression, moisture management and four-way stretch.
- Low-rise cut.
- Stylish, elastic waistband.
- Leg gently flares below the knee.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- 87% Supplex® nylon, 13% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hatha Pant by Lucy. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucy products?
Lucy Hatha Pant
I love the Lucy Brand pant, and these were just great. Plan to wear them on the plan to France soon, as they look stylish and are comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia
- June 12, 2013
I love these pants! I live in them. They're not just for yoga. I am 5'2", 125 lbs. I got the small petite. They fit perfectly except for being much too long, but I hemmed them. These pants retain their shape even after washing. They never ride up or down. I look forward to getting my next pair!
- Carolyn - customer
- from Berkeley, Ca
- March 9, 2013
These are the best yoga pants ever! I have some Lucy pants from many years ago that were terrific. Still wear them, but these are a huge improvement over the old ones. Fabric is great. Not too thick or thin. They are very firming and flattering. They are so flattering that I also wear them a lot besides in yoga class. Love them! Will buy more.
- Pat - customer
- from Oak Hills, CA
- March 6, 2013
I love these pants. They fit really well and definitely flatter. I usually wear a medium, but went up a size on others' recommendations. They fit slightly loose, but that's for the better for the kind of workout I do (weightlifting, cardio). If you want a snugger fit, stick to your usual size, otherwise I would recommend going up a bit. Will definitely buy more of these!
- Christine B - customer
- from NYC
- February 15, 2013