- Lucky Brand Women's Size Chart
- Sport a sweetly structured Lucky Brand® jean with classic style borrowed from the boys.
- Boyfriend jean sports a mid rise and a straight fit through the hip and thigh.
- Rips, fading, and whiskering give a lived-in look to the medium blue stretch denim.
- Roll or unroll the cuffs based on your look.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Logo patch at back right waistband.
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26 (US 2), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sienna Tomboy in River by Lucky Brand. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucky Brand products?
Now, America's favorite denim brand has expanded their collection to include apparel, shoes, accessories, and jewelry for men and women. Inspired by the free spirit and laid-back lifestyle of their Southern California roots, every Lucky Brand piece — from eyewear to swimwear, jewelry to handbags — is truly unique and something you'll want to wear over and over again.
Lucky Brand Sienna Tomboy in River
These jeans are like old friends from the very first wearing! The perfect fitting jean. I did have to get them hemmed (from 32 to 31) but otherwise they are terrific.
- Vicki R - customer
- from Denver
- April 21, 2013
Love Lucky Brand! I just received these in the mail today and can't wait to wear them. I did order these in the River color, but I ordered what I thought was the last pair in my size (8), however I was sent the darker color. I like the darker color too so I will keep them. I own a few other pairs of Lucky jeans and have been very happy with them. Their sizes are pretty consistent throughout the different styles. I definitely recommend ordering 2 different sizes to see which you'll like better as this style is a boyfriend fit and might run a little loose (why not, Zappos is the best at handling returns!). I like the looser fit of these jeans.
I'd also recommend: Levis, Seven for all mankind
- Crystal L - customer
- from New Jersey
- April 5, 2013