- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lucky Brand Men's Size Chart
- No matter where you roam, you can always come home to the tried-and-true style of this Lucky Brand® thermal.
- Textured, waffle knit shirt is fabricated from striated slub jersey and has been treated for a vintage-style fade.
- Slim fit looks great alone or as part of your layered look.
- Ribbed knit binding finishes the crew neckline.
- Long sleeves sport banded cuffs.
- Straight hem.
- Split back yoke.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lived-In Thermal by Lucky Brand. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucky Brand products?
Now, America's favorite denim brand has expanded their collection to include apparel, shoes, accessories, and jewelry for men and women. Inspired by the free spirit and laid-back lifestyle of their Southern California roots, every Lucky Brand piece — from eyewear to swimwear, jewelry to handbags — is truly unique and something you'll want to wear over and over again.
Lucky Brand Lived-In Thermal
This shirt is exactly what it claims to be, a rough and tumble warm winter waffle weave thermal. I am 6'1" and 165 and I ordered a medium. I love the fitted cut through the torso and the sleeves are the perfect length for me. Sleeves are fitted but not tight and the elastic at the wrists helps hold the sleeves where they belong. The one strange thing about this shirt is the seam that goes down the sleeve also goes across the back of the shirt at your shoulder blades. The seam doesn't stretch as well as the rest of the shirt, so if you cross or extend your arms the sleeves will ride up. This shirt is narrow in the shoulders also, so for me I think I need to try the large to see if I can make that work. A great shirt but if you are broad shouldered order up a size. Also because it is very fitted, if you want to wear it as a mid layer you may also want to order up a size.
- Darin B - customer
- from Ohio
- October 23, 2012