- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide .
- The beautiful M5602 boot by Lucchese® offers some seriously modern Western style.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Rich leather upper featuring ostrich leather on vamp.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Snip toe.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M5602 by Lucchese. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucchese products?
No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction. From the exclusive "twisted cone last" design and the careful selection and cutting of the finest grade of leather, to the hand-drive lemon wood pegs and meticulous finishing of a boot. Each step is considered critical to the finished product. The boot designs may demand more money, time and skill, but when you slip your foot into a Lucchese boot, you'll know why we insist on only the finest.
Every Lucchese boot is hand inspected twice. In virtually every procedure during the production on a Lucchese boot, human hands are relied upon to complete the task to near-perfection. Every inch of a Lucchese boot is made of the finest grade of leathers. Slip your foot into a Lucchese and experience comfort you never thought possible.
I love these boots! They look great, feel great need no breaking in. I usually wear a size 9.5 or 10 but that size was not available so I took a chance on a 9 and they fit. Also, they are a bit narrow but that is perfect for me. A wider width is available so if you do not have narrow feet I would go with the wider width.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Maryland
- February 23, 2013