- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide .
- Inspire your Western style with the rich tones and modernly feminine design of the M3568 boot by Lucchese®.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Burnished calfskin leather upper with purple inlay design.
- Women's western boot with Carthage Lazer Design.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Durable leather outsole.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M3568 by Lucchese. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucchese products?
No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction. From the exclusive "twisted cone last" design and the careful selection and cutting of the finest grade of leather, to the hand-drive lemon wood pegs and meticulous finishing of a boot. Each step is considered critical to the finished product. The boot designs may demand more money, time and skill, but when you slip your foot into a Lucchese boot, you'll know why we insist on only the finest.
Every Lucchese boot is hand inspected twice. In virtually every procedure during the production on a Lucchese boot, human hands are relied upon to complete the task to near-perfection. Every inch of a Lucchese boot is made of the finest grade of leathers. Slip your foot into a Lucchese and experience comfort you never thought possible.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Very cute boots! Of the four pairs of Lucchese's that I ordered this was the winner. The size is an 8.5 (my size) and it fit like a glove. I got a dozen compliments on them the first day I wore them to work. The purple in them is very subtle and they look nice with jeans but I will also be wearing them with a grey suit. There was no time needed to break them in, they were comfortable all day the first time I wore them. The heel is just slightly higher than the traditional cowboy boot I've been wearing but still very comfortable and just "girly" enough.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Meta K - customer
- from San Francisco Bay Area
- April 13, 2013
These are stunning... after reading the reviews, said to order true to size. I did, and I had to do a little finaggling to get my foot in them, but once I did, they were perfect. They slide off much easier then going on. Ordered 3 different pairs and was going to keep 1 and send 2 back, but I'm in love with these and another by Dan Post.
I'd also recommend: Dan Post
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Lauri W - customer
- from Michigan
- August 1, 2012