- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide .
- The sleek construction of this modern Lucchese® boot will match your true Western style.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Men's western boot from Lucchese.
- Black Ranch Hand leather.
- Pull-on straps.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M1006 by Lucchese. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucchese products?
No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction. From the exclusive "twisted cone last" design and the careful selection and cutting of the finest grade of leather, to the hand-drive lemon wood pegs and meticulous finishing of a boot. Each step is considered critical to the finished product. The boot designs may demand more money, time and skill, but when you slip your foot into a Lucchese boot, you'll know why we insist on only the finest.
Every Lucchese boot is hand inspected twice. In virtually every procedure during the production on a Lucchese boot, human hands are relied upon to complete the task to near-perfection. Every inch of a Lucchese boot is made of the finest grade of leathers. Slip your foot into a Lucchese and experience comfort you never thought possible.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These are very comfortable boots. The leather is soft and pliable which makes getting the boot on and off pretty easy. The design is understated, which makes this the perfect for all occasions.
I'd also recommend: Lucchese are the best, I tried on others they don't compare in comfort and fit
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, NY
- September 21, 2012