- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Lowa™ Triolet GTX Lo shoe is designed to provide enhanced grip and foot placement on rock, so you always feel reassured about your next move on every climb.
- Split leather and cordura upper.
- Precision lacing allows for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Heel loops fix to climbing harness.
- Durable rubber toe and heel bumpers help protect against rock abrasions.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet cool and dry.
- Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- Cushioned EVA midsole provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Full-length TPU stabilizing plate.
- 3mm nylon shank has a well-balanced flex with lateral and torsional stability, providing total underfoot support.
- Vibram® Approacher offers optimal grip with its mid-thickness tread, larger contact areas, and large climbing zone area at the toe.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Triolet GTX Lo by Lowa. Sorry!
Interested in new Lowa products?
There have been generations of Bavarian mountaineers, climbers and hikers that have played a part in LOWA´s development of technical innovations and construction techniques that make their boots special. Patented Gore-Tex® lasted construction and their proprietary AWP (Asymmetric Walking Position) design are just a couple of features that LOWA uses to make their boots more supportive and comfortable.
Boots are all that LOWA has ever done, valuing comfort, fit and durability with every design. LOWA boots are European made and bound by the European Community´s high standards of environmentally sensitive production. They care not only about producing the best outdoor boots anybody has to offer, but about our environment as well.