- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Travel faster in more comfort and versatility on those long treks and high hills with the lightweight Focus GTX QC WS boot by Lowa™.
- Built on an exclusive LOWA women's last that is narrower in the heel and ball of foot area, providing the ultimate in comfort and fit.
- Abrasion-resistant suede, cordura and microfiber upper.
- Mid boot construction protects and stabilizes the ankle, while still providing freedom of movement.
- Lacing loop system operates smoothly and holds your foot in a comfortable, secure fit.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet cool and dry.
- Climate-controlled footbed improves breathability.
- Ultracushioned PU midsole provides superb support and stability.
- The self-cleaning tread design of the Lowa Trac® Lite outsole has an increased surface area to provide superb grip on rugged, uneven terrain.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Focus GTX QC WS by Lowa. Sorry!
Interested in new Lowa products?
There have been generations of Bavarian mountaineers, climbers and hikers that have played a part in LOWA´s development of technical innovations and construction techniques that make their boots special. Patented Gore-Tex® lasted construction and their proprietary AWP (Asymmetric Walking Position) design are just a couple of features that LOWA uses to make their boots more supportive and comfortable.
Boots are all that LOWA has ever done, valuing comfort, fit and durability with every design. LOWA boots are European made and bound by the European Community´s high standards of environmentally sensitive production. They care not only about producing the best outdoor boots anybody has to offer, but about our environment as well.